£8.50Visit product page →
Arabic Memory Game is an easy, fun and fast paced game for two or more players.
It a great way to learn Arabic alphabet and pictures while developing concentration, matching, object and alphabet recognition skills. All you have to do is to find as many matching tiles as you can. Once all the beautifully illustrated tiles are matched up, the player with the most tiles wins!
£8.50Visit product page →
It a great way to learn Arabic alphabet and pictures while developing concentration, matching, object and alphabet recognition skills.
Arabic Matching Game is an easy, fun and fast paced game for two or more players. All you have to do is to find as many matching tiles as you can. Once all the beautifully illustrated tiles are matched up, the player with the most tiles wins!
£7.50Visit product page →
First 50 words contain 50 large flashcards using 50 most frequently used words to help your child develop the basic Arabic vocabulary.
On the one side of the card there is one beautifully illustrated picture and on another side of the card is its word in Arabic-English and its transliteration to help you easily read and pronounce the word.
£9.99Visit product page →
Arabic Alphabet Game has been designed to help your child learn Arabic in an easy and fun way.
These beautifully illustrated flash cards are a perfect tool to help your child to learn Arabic letters from Alif to Yaa and recognize images formed from these. The 28 double-sided cards help to teach both the alphabet and words. The box also includes the instruction booklet and ideas for fun games to play.
£10.00Visit product page →
These cutters can also be used with cookie dough & icing!
- Fun Dough cutters and tools included to make fun Arabic letter with Fun Dough.
- Delight in this creative, fun, educational tool that includes 5 different colored pots of Fun
- Dough, cutter shapes to make all 28 Arabic letters and a whole suite of tools.
- Safe, clean and non-toxic Fun Dough for the whole family.
- Reuse Fun Dough many time by storing in sealed container after use.
WARNING – this product does contain wheat but IS NOT FOR CONSUMPTION. Please be careful with small parts, not suitable for children under 3 and can be a choking hazard.
£14.99Visit product page →
The world’s first wooden Arabic alphabet sound puzzle!Replace the Pieces to Hear:
- the name of the letter
- the name of an animal or object beginning with the letter
- the alphabet song in Arabic!
- Letter recognition – helps children recognise the Arabic Alphabet
- Listening – encourages children to listen to the sounds of the puzzle
- Enhances vocabulary – children can learn 34 fun words in Arabic
- Encourages hand eye coordination and pincer grip
- Encourages independent play
A fun way to learn the Arabic Alphabet!
- Suitable for children 3+ years
- Made from quality wood
- Includes 2xAAA batteries
- Meets UK and European standards for Toy safety, EN71, CE
Your Bag is currently empty!